Shilparya very kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award. For those of you who have never heard of the Liebster Award, it is an award for bloggers who have 200 followers or less, or for those bloggers who are starting out new in the blogging world. With acceptance to this award, you must answer a few questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- What are three things you wish to do before you die?
– Travel to Italy
– Meet George Strait
– Be rich (financially or life, in general)
- What will you do if you become invisible for an hour?
– Probably rob a bank, don’t judge me.
- What was your favorite post you wrote to date?
– I don’t have a favorite just yet, but possibly Five Years Ago/Five Years From Now.
- How do you spice up your dull and boring day?
– Most of my days are dull and boring because I have the same routine every day, but probably watch a good movie or download new music.
- Are you a messy person or a tidy one?
– I am definitely a tidy person. Thanks OCD!
- What is the most frustrating thing about blogging?
– Definitely the “blogger’s block” I have been experiencing the last few weeks. I blame all of my school work and writing assignments… less than a month to go until graduation!
- What do you have planned in the near future for your blog?
– More posts, for sure. Hopefully the “blogger’s block” will go away for a couple of posts!
- What is the best gift you received to date?
– My boyfriend, Skyler (he told me to say that). 😉
- How do you stay creative?
– Blog surfing and Pinterest are your friend, ladies!
- What other things you doing apart from blogging?
– Other than school? Nothing really (haha)!
- What is the best piece of advice you received so far?
– For blogging? Visit and comment on other blogs. In life? Never eat yellow snow and pay your taxes. 😉
Seeing as this was a procrastinated post, I will add my nominations at a later date (stay tuned)!
- Answer the eleven questions given to you by the person that nominated you (see below). Please comment on this post with your link when you are done so I can see your answers!
- In your post, link back to the person/blog who nominated you and give a little thank you shout out.
- After completing the questions, nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers on the social media platform of your choice, and give them eleven questions of your choice.
- Notify your nominees of their nomination, and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.