Happy Friday and welcome back, y’all! If you tuned in last week, I mentioned that I am starting a “blog series” that features all things summertime during the month of June. If you happened to miss that post, click here. Today’s post is solely committed to things for you to do this summer either with friends, family, a significant other, or even just by yourself. I am providing a list today to help you conquer the boredom.
I would like to point out that most people who post a summer bucketlist is about things they would like to do over their summer break; however, I am not most people. My bucketlist this summer includes job searching, going to interviews, and hopefully obtaining a job. Not too exciting, I know, but I have compiled a list of some fun things for you to do that you can work into your schedule.
- Host/Attend a bonfire
- Go to an outdoor concert
- Take a road trip
- Spend a day at an amusement park (get a season pass – you get your money’s worth after two trips!)
- Take a day trip somewhere and go shopping
- Go to a carnival/fair
- Have a tech-free day
- Go to an aquarium or zoo
- Plant a garden
- Complete some DIY projects such as:
- Make a date night jar for you and your significant other
- Create a time capsule – with friends, family, significant other, or just yourself
- Go to the beach (duh)
If you do any of the follow activities above, take photos and send them my way! I would love to see how you’re spending your summer and time off. What are some of your favorite things to conquer the heat and your boredom?